ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, January 21, 2017

R.I.P.


ENTRY 381


R.I.P.

I am deviating from my usual posts this week because I have just lost someone very close to me.
On Saturday January 21 at 11:24 AM, my father at age 85 died in his east-end Toronto apartment.
However, there is going to be an investigation because the coroner does not believe that his death was natural. He has classified it as 'accidental'.
It is believed that he died from a fall from a month ago.
That may seem odd, but at that age a fall can cause a lot of damage and will actually get worse if not immediately treated.
My dad was in and out of hospitals so much that it could have happened anywhere. Although, we have an idea of where it happened. All we are waiting for is the official report to be sure.  

That being said, if I am in the mood, there may be another "Blue Corner" entry within the next couple of days. 
I have some training updates to report, but as you can imagine, those are not important right now.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE SPRAWL' VLOG ARCHIVE  
=================================================================
ENTRY 001  JANUARY 4 2017   "Another Brick In the Sprawl, pt. 2"   
ENTRY 002  JANUARY 11 2017  "Crappy Computers and Electronics"
ENTRY 003  JANUARY 17 2017  "I Listen To Weird Music?"
ENTRY 004   TBA
ENTRY 005   TBA

=======================================================+=======


===============================================================

'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday and Thursday, some Saturdays

--and--

2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment