ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, May 11, 2015

At What Point Do You Realize Your Job Sucks?

ENTRY 233




MONDAY: 4 rounds, focus on defense
WEDNESDAY: 4 rounds, focus on offense

WEEK TOTAL: 8 rounds



SUNDAY: Cardio, resistance training, 60 minutes
MONDAY: Sparring, shadow boxing, bag, 75 minutes 
TUESDAY:Shadow boxing, bag,  60 minutes
WEDNESDAY: Sparring, shadow boxing, bag  90 minutes
THURSDAY: Technical training, bag, 60 minutes
FRIDAY: Cardio, resistance training 60 minutes

WEEK TOTAL:  405 minutes

Training schedule: Fri. Sun (Bloor), Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs (Stockyards). Sat. (Blog update)

======================================


At What Point Do You Realize Your Job Sucks?


Do you remember when I mentioned that bad luck follows me?
Well, last Wednesday, while at the plaza, I noted this during my 8:30 AM patrol:







Ultimately, it is my fault that this happened.
The security company is all bent out of shape that I couldn`t prevent this.
Apparently, they expect me to be everywhere at once. 

Then, on Friday, they sent me to a condo. 
Normally I wouldn`t, but I requested Saturday off, and didn`t want to loose hours.

This condo was downtown, near Queen and Bathurst.
I looked up the address. The rent for these condos starts at $2300.
Yeah. I don`t even make $2300 in one month.
How about this irony of this? 
They have people "guarding" building that they can never afford to live in.

Oh, and get this, the security guard`s lounge, is in the garbage room.
I shit you not.

Then, there are the numerous noise complaints, that they expect me to handle.
What the hell do I look like? Your mother?
Fuck.
Its spring. People like to go out onto their balconies and talk. 
What about it? Is it disturbing your money?

Now, they have decided to send me back to the condo next week.
They have also decided to keep me at the plaza. Despite the fact that I apparently don't do anything there.

I think I am finally coming to the realization that my job sucks.
I think I will soon be doing a resumé update.






"The Brick"
STATS
Record: 0 / 2 / 1 

 September 27 /2014 vs. Matt Standish [Loss by decision] @ 85 kg
 June 14 /2014  vs. Leo Ronin [Loss by decision] @ 86 kg
September 21 /2013 Exhibition @ 90 kg
Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) / Style: Offensive-Aggressive
Status:  ACTIVE 

WEIGH-IN
*Daily within 2 weeks of a match, weekly otherwise.
   Current:  181 lbs / 82 kg 

MEDICAL
HR resting 60 - 64
HR stressed, on treadmill  130 - 134 
HR stressed, after sparring  134 - 138 





                                                                          
-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
---------
Next scheduled bout: N/A
Training schedule: Fri, Sun (Bloor), Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs (Stockyards).  Sparring 2 - 3 times weekly.
Coach: Richard Soucé  / Trainer: Junmar Emon
----------------------------------------------------








THE BRICK'S LINKS


OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST

Fight Network TV channel dedicated to combat sports
Boxing Ontario  Regulatory body for amateur boxing in Ontario




Mississauaga

No comments:

Post a Comment