ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday Sparring, More Work On Offense

 ENTRY 353


SPARRING REPORT, TUESDAY

Conservative amount of sparring on Tuesday, only four rounds.
That's okay, because I have not started pre-bout training yet.
If I am on the October 28 card, pre-bout training will start October 4. Otherwise, it will start November 22 for my December 10 bout.
Generally pre-bout training is about three weeks.

I am still working on offense. Although, I am putting some work into defense as well.
I did notice from my last bout that my opponent did get a few too many hits in on my ribs
I will be working more on body defense over the next few weeks, in addition to improving offensive skills.


REMINDER: PROFESSIONAL BOXING THIS WEEKEND

Tix are still available for this Saturday's professional card at Hershey Centre.





======================================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================

'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2285 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment