ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

No News Is Good News ?

 ENTRY 349


NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS...I GUESS

I still have not heard anything from Boxing Ontario.
That may be a good thing. Although, I`m sure I will hear something soon.

Some were wondering if I was still boxing.
Yes. I am, but just not under Boxing Ontario sanction.

I have been training at Toronto Boxing Academy (Officially known as Durham Boxing Academy), so I am still getting regular training.

Coach Brock may have a bout for me on October 7 in Mississauga, and possible at the beginning of November at the Toronto Boxing Academy, both under WBC (OBA) sanction.

Brock has been working with me a lot and seems to be very serious about getting me in the ring.

It would be great if I could get one more bout before the end of the year, but two would be awesome.

I am still going to train for the WBC Golden Gloves happening early next year.

So far things are working out quite well at Brock`s gym.
Although, I still want to be in Boxing Ontario`s good book just so I have something to fall back on.

One I am confirmed for my next bout, I will start pre-bout training and diet.

Right now, I am staying in regular training and diet.


SURPRISE WEIGHT DROP

Despite the fact that I was away for Labour Day weekend, and I went a bit nuts with eating, I lost 4 pounds.
The goal for my next bout is 170 lbs.
I am 4 lbs. away from my goal.

I have found that when I try to lose weight, I am generally unsuccessful.
Maybe I have found the secret. Not to kill myself at trying to lose, but just let it happen naturally. As long as I keep up what I am currently doing, because it is obviously working.


PRO CARD SOON IN MISSISSAUGA

Coach Brock in addition to a friend of mine, Luis Valdivia, will be on the professional card on September 24 at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga.
A good night of professional boxing put on by the great people at United Boxing Promotions.
Please come out to cheer on these great hard-working athletes.



======================================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================

'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2285 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment