ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday Sparring With Video

 ENTRY 355


SPARRING REPORT: TUESDAY w/ VIDEO 


I did six rounds of sparring on Tuesday.

I generally always video record my sparring sessions for future reference, but I rarely make them available for anyone to watch (on this blog, anyway).

There is really no reason for that except for the amount of space available on this blog.

Since I have nothing else to report today, here are the last four rounds of Tuesday's sparring.

  
That is all I have for this entry.

Soon I will start training for my next bout. If not in Toronto, it will be in Hamilton.

I will keep you all up to date on my future bouts as I find out more.



====================================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================


'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2285 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment