ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Chairman of the Bored


ENTRY 380





CHAIRMAN OF THE BORED

Well, I guess this is a case of the January Blues, or in my case the January Bored.
Absolutely nothing is happening. I am not allowed to spar for about another 20 days.

I was thinking of going into the boxing gym on Saturday morning, but the thing is I have no motivation right now. With being suspended and not on training for a bout, there is really no need for me to live in the gym.

It is actually beginning to annoy me.
I want to get back into training. I want a reason to get back into training.

I was thinking about entering the Ringside Masters Tournament being held this March in Kansas City.
However, there is a $100 entry fee. That would be $130 for me, plus travel costs. Plus i would have to renew my Nexus card, another $50.
I would be looking at close to $500 just to go to a tournament. 
There is also one coming up in a few weeks in Cleveland. Again, it is very expensive to travel to the U.S. for tournaments. 


VLOGS GOING WELL

I am really enjoying producing the weekly vlogs.
I would like to start doing them more often, but there are still not enough viewers to make it worth my while to produce more at this time.
I realize it takes a while for a vlog to start gaining viewers, but the key is to keep at it.

If anyone has ideas for things that I can cover on future vlogs, let me know and I will look into doing it.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE SPRAWL' VLOG ARCHIVE  
=================================================================
ENTRY 001  JANUARY 4 2017   "Another Brick In the Sprawl, pt. 2"   
ENTRY 002  JANUARY 13 2017  "Crappy Computers and Electronics"
ENTRY 003   TBA
ENTRY 004   TBA
ENTRY 005   TBA

=======================================================+=======


===============================================================

'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday and Thursday, some Saturdays

--and--

2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment