ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Moving (Defence ) On Up


ENTRY 382




TRAINING UPDATE: MOVING (DEFENCE) ON UP 

Although I still can not spar for another two weeks, I have been working on some new defence. 
I have been working on a defence tactic that some coaches don't like. I have been holding my left very high. I am doing this to defend against an overhand right.
My right is a bit lower, which I use for jab and left hook defence. 
This defence should work great if my opponent is using orthodox stance. I will not, however, work well against a southpaw.
I will get to dealing with a southpaw later. Baby steps.

I do still want to try for the Golden Gloves. That is definitely on my bucket list.



WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO BELL?

This past Saturday my dad of 85 years left us.
Needless to say, it was a very hectic and stressful day.
I received a lot of calls, e-mails, and Facebook posts, and I thank everybody for caring.

There was, however, one exception. 
My buddies at Bell.
Bell rhymes with Hell for a reason. It is because they are the root of all evil.


Somebody from Hell called me on Saturday, not two hours after my dad passed, and asked for a payment.

I understand that he did not know what happened, so I told him what happened and that I was not dealing with anything like that right now.
Didn't he keep right on going on asking for his damn payment?

Well, that just goes to show what is important to Bell. 
Life certainly goes right the HELL on doesn't it?

I think that once my contact is finished in November, I will be saying goodbye to Bell. 
I have already decided to change my mobile provider away from Bell because of their crap.

I am not going back to Rogers because they are just as bad.

The government needs to start cracking down on these idiots. Allowing more competition would definitely help.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------
'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE SPRAWL' VLOG ARCHIVE  
=================================================================
ENTRY 001  JANUARY 4 2017   "Another Brick In the Sprawl, pt. 2"   
ENTRY 002  JANUARY 11 2017  "Crappy Computers and Electronics"
ENTRY 003  JANUARY 18 2017  "I Listen To Weird Music?"
ENTRY 004  JANUARY 26 2017  "Why You Should Not Lease From EasyHome"
ENTRY 005   TBA
ENTRY 006   TBA

=======================================================+=======


===============================================================

'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday and Thursday, some Saturdays

--and--

2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment