ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, February 11, 2019

Back To Normal (For Now)

    ENTRY 452


BACK TO NORMAL (FOR NOW)

With no more tournaments in the near future, I have returned to a normal training level.
That means four or five times per week. Tuesday to Friday mornings at Cabbagetown for boxing technical, sparring, and conditioning. Plus, once per week for running and sprinting at the University of Toronto Athletics Department. 

I am not sure when I will be competing again but it will be a club event.

I know that my coaches want me to drop a weight class again.
I am working on that and then I think once that is done I will be able to start competing in club shows again.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I will not be in tournaments anymore. They are too stressful and time-consuming. I can't afford to take an entire weekend off for a tournament and then end up not being able to go for one reason or another. 
At least for a club show, I only need one shift off.

In the meantime, please have a look at my new website.

Have a look at my website HERE


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment