ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, February 25, 2019

I Sparred the Hell Out of That ~ I Found It

    ENTRY 454


I SPARRED THE HELL OUT OF THAT

Last week I ended up doing 7 rounds of sparring on Friday. That made up a total of 23 rounds for the week.
That is a decent amount of sparring.

My goal is at least 10 rounds per week, but the previous week I was sick and so I had to make up for a couple of days.



I FINALLY FOUND IT


I have been looking for a while for the film "Cinderella Man". A few years, actually, but recently I have wanted to see it more since I found out my coach was in it.

After looking for so long all over Toronto, I finally found it...at a Value Village in Hamilton.

It is a really good film. It has an 8 of out 10 rating on imdb.com. However, I was a bit disappointed. My coach's part was very small. Actually, it was minuscule and you couldn't really see his face, but you can hear his voice.

In the scene, he is a cornerman for boxer Art Lasky played by actor Mark Simmons.

He slaps his boxer in the face and says. "Pay attention!", and it was very clear in Coach Johnny's voice.


Like I said, not a huge part, but still a great film.

...and it is cool to know someone who was in a major film.


CINDERELLA MAN (2005)






═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment