ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Family Day Sparring Special

    ENTRY 453


FAMILY DAY SPARRING SPECIAL

We had a sparring session this past Monday. We usually have a sparring session on holiday mornings. It is usually just with the competitive boxers.
I did 9 rounds.

I took Tuesday off because I had a meeting at work, but I returned on Wednesday morning.

On Wednesday we sparred again and I did 7 rounds. 
I'm not sure if there will be sparring on Thursday, but there always is on Friday.
My goal is to do at least 5 rounds on Friday. That will be a total of 21 rounds for the week.
My coach will be happy.

That is one of the things I really like about Cabbagetown. There is always sparring and the coaches want their competitors to spar as much as possible.

In addition to sparring, I have been doing weight training, core, and conditioning, of course.

So far I am not sure when I will be stepping into the ring to compete again. However, in the meantime, I will continue training to get stronger and lighter. It will be a challenge but not impossible. 
The coach wants me to drop a weight class and boost upper-body strength.
That will be my goal for at least another month or so.
Beyond that, who knows?
Things can change at any time.
All I know for sure is that there will be no more tournaments for me, but I do want to do at least one club show for Cabbagetown this spring.


'THE BRICK' TO START FULL-TIME VIDEO POST-PRODUCTION

Since nobody wants to fire me to do video post-production, I will be starting my own business.

I have ordered a new computer and monitor from Dell since the one I have now is not reliable enough to use for a business.
I am willing to give Dell another chance since the last time I bought a computer from them it catastrophically failed after just two years.
The only reason they are getting another chance is because they still allow you to customize.

I have ordered an i7 with 32GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, 512GB solid-state drive, and 6GB graphics card. I am also going to get a new video editing software. I will also be getting a 32" monitor.

Once the new system is set up I will be officially be offering this service through Fiverr.
When I move into my new condo, I will finally have my own studio for audio and video productions.
I will also be using my "old" computer to run RAdiO C: \65 full time.
Check here and my website for updates.

Have a look at my website HERE

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment