ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, March 3, 2023

YouTube Doesn't Like That

 

   ENTRY 488 | March 3 /2023

 

SPARRING REPORT: WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

I did some target pad work with Coach Johnny. We continued to work on the "left...left...left", and he introduced a new one: Slip, upper, hook, right. I like that he is now throwing in some more defensive moves. We also worked on, duck, jab and come back with a right.
After that, he had me practice all of those while sparring. I tell you, there is a big difference between practicing on the pads and practicing while sparring.
.

YOUTUBE DOESN'T LIKE THAT 

I had a fantastic idea that I would make videos about the inaccuracies of boxing in movies and TV shows because there are a lot of them and they rea;;y bother me.
I made a few videos and uploaded the to YouTube, and then they blocked all of them because they contained copyrighted material. Well, yeah, of course. No shit Sherlock.  That is the whole idea of doing a review. You are allowed to use copyrighted material for the purpose of commentary as long as you don't use all of it. You can use segments and talk about it. That is called "fair usage". 
Apparently, YouTube doesn't allow that, but strangely enough, they allow Cinema Sins and Minty to do the exact same thing, but for some reason, I am not allowed.
I guess I am not kissing the right asses.

Anyway, I am looking for another host for these videos because obviously, YouTube is useless.
YouTube is owned by Google, so that explains a lot.



NEXT ENTRY: March 10 /2023


░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter (@paulbrickboxer)  and Mastodon (Paul'TheBrick'boxer), and view my adventures on YouTube at "Another Brick In the Sprawl"
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ABOUT 'The Brick;

'The Brick' is a competitive boxer and has been training for over 12 years.

STATS:

9 bouts (Boxing Ontario) 
2 bouts (Ontario Boxing Association) 
1 bout (Florida State Athletic Commission) 

DIVISION:
Masters Novice

CURRENT WEIGHT:
72 kg (160 lbs.) 

STATUS:
ACTIVE

STANCE:
Orthodox (left lead)

CURRENT TEAM/CLUB:
Cabbagetown Boxing Club
Toronto

COACH:
Johnny Kalbhenn

NEXT SCHEDULED BOUTS:
TBA


  


No comments:

Post a Comment