ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sparring At Stockyards: The Video



Hello everyone.
Welcome to another entry in the "Blue Corner".

I finally got to spar George on Wednesday. George is the "New Guy".
I was able to get the sparring on video. However, Richard still only allowed two rounds. It may be because of this damn cold causing me to not breathe properly. I a probably going to mention it to Rick. I need to try three rounds, so I can make it to my four-round goal.
When I watched George spar Phil and Micha, I saw a lot of mistakes. He keeps his hands too low. When I watched the playback, I was surprised that I missed so many opportunities to nail him.

See the video here:
SPARRING, SEPTEMBER 19

STILLS:
















This is why I like to have my sparring sessions on video. I am hoping to be able to get more on video. I might suggest to Rick he should get a video camera for the sparring. I remember Kingsway had one. The only good thing about Kingsway. I guess that explains the $125 per month membership fee.

Speaking of memberships, I have renewed my membership at Stockyards for another 6 months. I would like to have renewed it for a year, but it is 'way too expensive. It is not Richard, it is the damn tax. That is something else that bothers me. Who agrees? There should not be tax on fitness memberships or sports fees. The government wants people to be healthy with Participaction and all that, so why not help promote it by cutting out the tax?

As for Bloor Fitness, I am really not sure what I am going to do there. I am keeping my monthly membership for now, as I can do my own training on weekend evening when Stockyards is closed.
However, as I mentioned before, I am not going to be attending any more classes for a while.

I will still go to this week's technical sparring class, reluctantly.
I have to say I am still a bit ticked about how Kobe handled things on Tuesday.
It will be interesting. 
I will report what happens in the next entry.

What else is happening:



 I am hoping one day soon, my name will be on that poster.
'Fight Night X' at Stockyards Boxing
on September 29.
Tickets are available from the gym,
215 Ryding Avenue.
(George Bell Arena)
Behind the Metro store and Future Shop.

I will be video recording all of the bouts. 
They will be recorded in 720p and will be available for download, DVD or Blu-Ray.
If you are boxing on this card, and would like to see your bout on video, come see me after your bout. I will be set up next to timekeeper's table.

This event is presented in English only.



Paul "The Brick" Brec
Stockyards Boxing Team,
Master's Division Heavyweight (87 kg /193 lbs.)




-------------------------------------français------------------------------------


Bonjour tout le monde.
Bienvenue à une autre entrée dans le Coin Bleu.

J'ai finalement réussi à espar George mercredi. George est le nouveau gars.
J'ai pu obtenir le sparring en vidéo. Cependant, encore que Richard a permis à deux tours. C'est peut-être à cause de cette putain de froid me faisant pas respirer correctement. J'ai un doute va en parler à Rick. J'ai besoin de faire trois tours, donc je peux le faire à mon tour de quatre buts.
Quand j'ai vu George longeron Phil et Micha, j'ai vu beaucoup d'erreurs. Il garde ses mains trop faible. Quand j'ai regardé la lecture, j'ai été surpris de voir que j'ai manqué tellement d'occasions de le clouer.

Voir la vidéo ici:
COMBAT 19 SEPTEMBRE

IMAGES FIXES:













C'est pourquoi je tiens à ce que mes séances de sparring en vidéo. J'espère être en mesure d'obtenir plus d'informations sur la vidéo. Je pourrais suggérer à Rick, il doit obtenir une caméra vidéo pour le combat. Je me souviens Kingsway avait un. La seule bonne chose à propos de Kingsway. Je suppose que cela explique le 125 $ par cotisation mois.

Parlant des adhésions, j'ai renouvelé mon adhésion à Stockyards pour encore 6 mois. Je voudrais l'avoir reconduite pour un an, mais il est beaucoup trop cher. Ce n'est pas Richard, c'est la taxe fous. C'est une autre chose qui me dérange. Qui est d'accord? Il ne devrait pas être une taxe sur les abonnements de fitness ou frais sportives. Le gouvernement veut que les gens en bonne santé avec Participaction et tout ça, alors pourquoi ne pas aider à le promouvoir en supprimant la taxe?

En ce qui concerne Fitness Bloor, je ne suis vraiment pas sûr de ce que je vais faire là-bas. Je garde mon abonnement mensuel pour l'instant, tant que je peux faire ma propre formation dans la soirée de week-end où Stockyards est fermé.
Cependant, comme je l'ai déjà dit, je ne vais pas être suivre des cours, pas plus pendant un certain temps.


Je vais quand même aller en classe cette semaine sparring technique, à contrecœur.
Je dois dire que je suis encore un peu cochée sur la façon Kobe géré les choses mardi.
Il sera intéressant.
Je vais rapporter ce qui se passe dans l'entrée suivante.


Que se passe:


J'espère qu'un jour, bientôt, mon nom sera sur cette affiche.
Fight Night 10 au Stockyards boxe

le 29 Septembre.
Les billets sont disponibles à partir de la salle de gym,
215 boulevard Ryding.
(arène George Bell)
En arrière la boutique Metro et Future Shop.

Je serai l'enregistrement vidéo de tous les combats.
Ils seront enregistrées en haute définition et sera disponible pour le téléchargement, DVD ou Blu-Ray.
Si vous êtes boxe sur cette carte, et que vous souhaitez voir votre match en vidéo, viens me voir après votre combat. Je vais être mis en place à côté de la table chronométreur.

Cet événement est présenté en anglais seulement.





Paul -The Brick- Brec
Stockyards équipe de boxe,
division Master, poids lourd (87 kg)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment