ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, April 15, 2016

Okay...I Have A Confirmed Bout For April 30

ENTRY 315



Okay, Found Opponent...

I have a bout confirmed for April 30.
A guy from Mississauga's Kombat Arts.
Coach Richard said that he has a very good feeling about this.
Well, I am happy that he can be so confident, because I am as nervous as shit.


I am on a losing streak, plus I have still not fully recovered from my last traumatic loss.
I am working very hard on this, because I don't know how I would be able to handle losing again.
However, Coach Richard feels that I am over-exercising. 
He is not stupid. He knows that when I am not at Stockyards, I am going somewhere else.
I do train practically seven days a week, and that is upsetting him.
He told me to take some time off every week to give my body a rest. He doesn't want me getting injured and them being out of commission for a long time.
I guess he is right. For an athlete to get a muscle injury is very serious. 
I agreed to take Sundays off.
I still don't think I am over doing it. I am preparing, but I have to admit that I need to slow down a bit.


Sparring Report

I sparred a bit on Wednesday, but not Thursday.
Richard actually pulled me from sparring on Wednesday, due to this whole thing about doing too much.


Videographer Needed

I am looking for some one to assist in video recording at George Bell Arena on April 30 from the hours of 7 PM until about 11 PM. The production will be for Metropolis TV.

It will be a two-camera shoot (HD 1080p) with separate audio capture using a digital audio device.
If you have knowledge of video/TV production and would like to assist. please let me know.
Film/broadcasting students welcome.
This is a volunteer position. Metropolis TV will supply light snacks and beverages.


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"








No comments:

Post a Comment