ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Saturday Sparring ?



NEXT BOUT: VS. LEO "THE COBRA" @ GEORGE BELL ARENA, JUNE 14, 7 PM





                             
Welcome to entry 159. 


In this entry, sparring report from Monday and Saturday
Plus, June 14 venue change--no need to drive to Vaughan.
Also, in the 'Stupidity Files',  Mississauga Transit, again.


SPARRING ON A SATURDAY ?

On a nice Saturday morning, while others are out with their families shopping and going to the park or a walk along the lake shore, what does a boxer do? 
Sparring.

Coach called me into the gym for sparring on Saturday morning. I did two rounds.
Also, I did sparring on Monday evening, four rounds.

I have to get ready for the 14th. I am fighting "The Cobra". 
Sounds tough, but what happens when you drop a Brick onto a Cobra?


CARD MOVED BACK TO TORONTO

June 14th card has been moved back to George Bell Arena. 
Those who want to watch the Brick kick some Cobra ass, now don't have to travel all the way to Vaughan.






In this week's Files, the City of Mississauga.
Oh, yeah. 
No transit system drives me more crazy than Mississauga Transhit.

You know what they told me? I am not allowed to talk to the drivers.
Apparntly I complain to much to the drivers.
Really?
Excuse me, but nobody is going to tell me who and when I can talk to someone.
...and if they were on time once in a while, I would not have to complain.
Ummmmmm....duh.

Let me tell you what it is like to ride a Mississauga bus. It is like drilling teeth without freezing.

I have decided to start using Brampton Transit instead. I would only have to leave five minutes earlier, and I would not have the headaches.

It is not that difficult. Just take the TTC number 191 to Humber College, then take the Brampton number 511 to Kennedy, and then the Brampton number 5, which will drop me off at the door.

I told MiWay exactly where they can stick their buses.

Now, they are offering me five tickets - after I told them I was not going to use their service any more.
Their timing is impeccable isn't it?
That explains a lot, actually. 

"6 Dunce-Caps" for MiWay. 
Yeah, I know it only goes up to four, but I have made an exception for these stupid moron idiots.

You know, Mississauga is the headcase capital of Canada, and the majority of them work for Mississauga Transit?

I'd like to fight a guy from 'Sauga. 
I'm going to ask Richard for my next bout.
I want to beat the crap out of a guy from 'Sauga just to prove a point.
The point that Mississauga sucks...at everything.

Here is an idea: Instead of sending people to jail, make them live in Mississauga, and have to ride Mississauga buses everywhere.



NEXT SCHEDULED BOUT: JUNE 14 @ George Bell Arena

-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
STATS
Record: 0 / 0  / 1 
Weigh-in on May 30 / 2014 @ 84 kg / 187 lbs. {no change}
Last bout: September 21 / 2013 [Exhibition]
Next scheduled bout: June 14  / 2014 @ George Bell Arena
Training schedule: Monday to Sunday, with sparring twice weekly
Coaches: R. Soucé, J, Emon
Resting HR: 64 - 68
Stance: Orthodox 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment