ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Interesting Comment and Sparring Report

ENTRY 248



Sparring Report and An Interesting Comment From Richard

Not much happening this week.

I did receive an interesting compliment from Richard.
He said that I was in amazing shape, and he was impressed with what I have been doing.

That`s interesting, because last week I was `too old`.

I don`t know. It is hard to stay angry at Richard. Sometimes he says annoying things, but deep down, he is a great guy.

Now, if I can just get him to let me spar some pros!

Seriously. I sparred one round with one of the younger guys on Wednesday, and I ran circles all around him.
This guy is apparently a good boxer.
He hit me twice. I blocked everything else. 
I hit him at least ten times. After that, I stopped counting.

Come on. Bring on the pros!
Seriously. If Mike Tyson walked in, and wanted to spar, I would do it!


Photo Fails

...because we all like them so much !













"The Brick"
STATS
Record: 0 / 2 / 1 

 September 27 /2014 vs. Matt Standish [Loss by decision] @ 85 kg
 June 14 /2014  vs. Leo Ronin [Loss by decision] @ 86 kg
September 21 /2013 Exhibition @ 90 kg
Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) / Style: Offensive-Aggressive
Status:  ACTIVE 
WEIGH-IN
*Daily within 2 weeks of a match, weekly otherwise.
   Current:  180 lbs / 81 kg 

MEDICAL
HR resting 60 - 64
HR stressed, on treadmill  128 - 130 
HR stressed, after sparring  132 - 138 




                                                                         
-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
---------
Next scheduled bout: N/A
Training schedule: Under Review
Coaches: Under Review
----------------------------------------------------




THE BRICK'S LINKS

OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST


Fight Network TV channel dedicated to combat sports
Boxing Ontario  Regulatory body for amateur boxing in Ontario
Masters Division Boxing Site dedicated to boxers over age 35.

TORONTO BOXING GYMS

Atlas Boxing Club   (north)



No comments:

Post a Comment