ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Back To Square One For 'The Brick' and A Scam Alert

ENTRY 304




HERE WE GO AGAIN


Despite dropping to a lower weight class and training my butt off, I have been having very bad luck finding opponents.
I am back to square one.  
Training hard for 'nothing'.

Richard had me doing sprints outside with Mo and Newt. 
Mohammed is a professional boxer and Newton is half my age, and I was perfectly capable of keeping up with both of them.

Richard was very happy with my conditioning.



SCAM ALERT


I received a call on Saturday from a Windsor number, 226-455-0295.

He said that his 'company', Cash Advance Canada, can offer a $5000 loan over a period of 4 years for $500.
That is a very low rate for an unsecured loan isn't it?
He said that his name was John Baker. Sure it is.
He told me that he needed an electronic money transfer of $250 to secure the loan.
He also said to go to Food Basics and call him from the parking lot so he can tell me what to do next.
Okay. I will get right on that.

I had a good laugh at that.
First of all Food Basics does not deal with any kind of money transfer.
Secondly, why would any legitimate lender need an cash e-transfer to secure a loan?
Thirdly, and the most odd of all, why would he want me to call him from the store parking lot for instructions?

Yeah. His business is definitely 100% legitimate.

A word of warning to all: If you get a call from 226-455-0295 offering you a loan, don't accept it.

Let's all call this idiot and drive him nuts.

I have notified the police fraud department, and they have apparently had quite a few complaints about that phone number offering all different 'too good to be true' offers.

Be careful out there.


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"








No comments:

Post a Comment