ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sparring A Professional Boxer For the First Time

ENTRY 309



SPARRING REPORT: SPARRING A PROFESSIONAL BOXER

Sparring on Wednesday was very interesting.
Coach Richard had me spar a professional boxer.
I was very happy about that. It was something that I had wanted to do for a long time.

I went three rounds with Mohammed Abedeen. A local professional with a 4 - 0 record.


















It was a very useful experience. I got a lot out of it. Although, I don't know how much it helped him, but I appreciate it.
Thank you for working with me.

On Thursday, I sparred Oliver's dad for three rounds.

Thank you to my Stockyards team mates and coaches for helping me reach my goal. I think 
it is a lot of work, but I have to work hard. 
I have been watching this guy from Kingston, and he is tough, and very aggressive. I have to be well prepared. 
With my dedication and the help of my team mates, we can make it happen.
Let us once again show that Stockyards has all the best boxers.


"SPECIAL" ENTRY COMING UP

The next entry in this blog will be somewhat special, as it will be part of a Milestone for me.
It is a bit longer than my usual entries. 
It is almost complete. I am just doing some proofreading and last-minute fixes.
Look for it here on Tuesday.

====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"







No comments:

Post a Comment