ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, March 18, 2016

At A Loss (For Words)

ENTRY 307

MEH...

No sparring on Thursday because there were no coaches on duty.
I did do some technical drills with some of the other boxers.
I also did my usual training. 

I have also started running outside every day again. With the snow gone, and now with it being lighter out longer, I have been alternating doing sprints and laps each day. I have to keep the conditioning up. Very important. 

On Friday, I did some treadmill and heavy bag training at Bloor.

Other than that, there has not been much happening the past couple of days.

To sum it up...Meh. I am at a loss for words. I have nothing to say.
You know it must have been a real boring day when I have nothing to complain about.

I have been really busy at my new post. I worked eight shifts through, but then had the last four off.
This is my last night off. I am back in on Saturday.
Saturdays are a long shift, 12-hours, and being downtown there is never a lack of excitement.

Last Saturday, I had to deal with piss, crap and puke, a couple of fights, and some homeless guy trying to steal beer bottles from our storage area.

Yep. Just another Saturday night in Downtown Toronto.

Fun.



====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"







No comments:

Post a Comment