ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, June 10, 2016

Richard Was Right ?

ENTRY 330




COACH RICHARD WAS RIGHT...REALLY?


For a while Richard has been telling me that he wants me to drop to 165 lbs.
I have always thought that was too low for me.

Today, I went to the doctor for a check up, and I asked him what a good weight was for me.
He told me 165 lbs.
What?
Really?
Has the coach and my doctor been communicating behind my back?



SO FAR NO CONFIRMED OPPONENT

Richard is almost finished preparing the June 25 card. It will be the last until fall.
So far, all of the Stockyards' team, has a confirmed bout except myself.
There is still about two weeks, so there is still time.


In the meantime, I am still in pre-bout training and diet.




That's all for this entry as there has not been much happening.


I will be going away for a week at the end of June, so there will be no blog entries that week.


====================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:



215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"







No comments:

Post a Comment