ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Not the Brightest Bulb In Brampton

ENTRY 193

NEXT BOUT:  September 27 @ George Bell Arena, vs. Leo "Cobra" Ronin [tentative]


MONDAY AND TUESDAY SPARRING

Three rounds on Monday, two on Tuesday.
Sparred Mr. Kladnick again, and he does hit really hard. I also did a couple with Newton.
For a little guy, he hits really hard.
At one time he plowed me right in the face.
What is it with these small guys, lately?
They move really fast, and they can hit.
I like sparring them, because they keep me moving, but at the same time its a pain in the ass.

On Tuesday I did a couple with this new guy, a big guy, but he did not use any offence at all. Apparently Richard wanted him to practice defense only.

No other sparring this week.
Although, I was in on Thursday, nobody sparred because it was too hot. 
Yeah, that has not happened often this summer, has it?


NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN BRAMPTON

Why is it that I always seem to find the dim bulbs in this world?

I want to say that I really enjoy the city of Brampton, so far.
However, leave it to me to find possibly the one and only dimwit in that city.

Since I am no longer stepping foot inside the shitty of Pississauga, I have been having to buy my coffee in Brampton.

There is an Esso at the corner of Kennedy Road and Steele Avenue, and they have a self-serve Tim Hortons.
I have never heard of a self-serve Tim Hortons before.
However, it is a good thing, since I can be sure that my coffee order will be correct.

Anyway, last Friday I went in, to get my self-serve coffee and a self-serve blueberry muffin.
This guy at the cash takes my muffin to enter it, and does not give it back.
I asked him where my muffin was, and he said, "I don't know."
What do you mean, "I don't know"? You just had it in your hand five seconds ago.
This idiot managed to lose a customer's product within six and a half centimeters between the counter and the cash register, and then does not know where it is. 

Yeah, that's great guy. Enjoy your career working at a gas station. You are too stupid for anything else.

Seriously!

What the hell is this deal?
I always seem to find the dim bulbs in society no mater where I am.

Then, this Friday, I went in again, and there was hardly any coffee left.

Dimwit yells from the counter, "No coffee! You have to wait!"

He wasn't busy. He was standing there daydreaming while staring at the ceiling.
Here is an idea: Instead of daydreaming, how about making some coffee?

Don't tell me to wait. I happen to be on my way to work. 
Get off your ass and do your job.

There was only enough coffee left for a medium, which is not enough to keep me going for night shift. I need at least a large.

I'm not sure if it was the same dimwit from last week, but I say once again: Enjoy your career at the gas station.


Esso station with self-serve Tim Hortons at Steeles and Kennedy




-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
STATS
Record: 0 / 1  / 1 
Weigh-in on August 15 / 2014 @ 85 kg / 188 lbs. {down}
Last bout: June 14 / 2014 [Loss by Decision]
Next scheduled bout: September 27 @ George Bell Arena
Training schedule: Monday to Sunday, sparring 2 - 3 times weekly
Coach: Richard Soucé
Trainer: Junmar Emon
Resting HR: 64 - 66
Stance: Orthodox 
Status:  ACTIVE
--------------------------------------------------
TRAINING 

Friday Aug. 15   Bloor  CARDI, BAG 60 mins
Saturday Aug. 16  Bloor  CARDI, BAG  90 mins
Sunday Aug. 17  Bloor  FLR, CARDI, RESIST   90 mins
Monday Aug. 18 Stockyards  TECH ,SPAR, BAG  90 mins
Tuesday Aug. 19 Stockyards  TECH, SPAR 60 mins
Wednesday Aug. 20  Crossways Pool  SWIM  60 mins
Thursday Aug. 21 Stockyards SHDBX, BAG
60 mins 
----------------------------------------------------
SPARRING

MONDAY  3 rds.  Focus Defense 
TUESDAY 2 rds. Focus Offense
-------------------------------------


CHEERS !


No comments:

Post a Comment