ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tuesday Sparring Report

ENTRY 191

NEXT BOUT: September 27 @ George Bell Arena, vs. Leo Ronin [rematch] (tentative)


SPARRING, ONE-DAY ONLY

Sparring only on Tuesday this week, but Rick wants me to come in Saturday morning.
I sparred 4 rounds with Dharius again. I like sparring him because he keeps me moving, but that little guy can really hit, now
I'm surprised, he is getting 'ballsy'. 

He actually nailed me quite hard with a couple of good hooks.
That's okay, he is still a good sparring partner.  

Richard was happy with my performance, and that is my main concern. If the coach is happy, I'm happy.


SEPTEMBER COME SOON !

Rick said to me yesterday, "Train hard. September will be here soon."

That reminds me of the film "The Karate Kid", when Mr, Miyagi said to Daniel, "Tournament be here soon."
Daniel said' "That's what I'm afraid of."
Well, I have to say I am a bit afraid.

It looks like I will be having a rematch with Leo Ronin, and my greatest fear is another loss.
I really can't lose to him again.

Richard is right. I have to train very hard now, as I don't think I can win by decision, because Boxing Ontario judges don't like me.
Therefore, the only way I can win is to take him out somehow.

I am a bit pissed off because Leo does not take boxing seriously. That is obvious by how he trains. I have never seen him pick up a jump rope.
I trained my butt off and he still manged to win last time. Well, he didn't. It is just that the judges were not paying attention. 


BLAIR IS OUT OF MY HAIR

Well, with so many things bad happening to me, some good news did come upon me.
Police Chief Bill Blair will not be continuing his post.

I have to say that is the best decision the Police Services Board has ever made.

Toronto Police Services has been going downhill ever since Bill Blair became Chief. It can only get better.

Not only that, there was the whole G20 thing, and the streetcar incident.
I mean, when your police department is involved in two lawsuits based on the fact that you officers don't have a clue what they are doing...

Who is responsible for making sure police are properly trained?

Also, with the police wasting time hanging around the subway station. 
I complained about that a few times.

I can't believe that he even bothered to apply for a contract renewal. Is he that naive to think that he would be renewed after all this?

He deserves to be fired.

Thank you to the Police Services Board for making the right decision, and hopefully a step closer to making the Toronto Police Services the great Department it once was.




With so many problems with Mississauga, I have decided to give them their own column.
Congratulations. 
However, to get your own column on this blog is not a good thing.

Welcome to "Mississauga--We Really Suck".

Still a lot of problems with MiWay (The new Mississauga Transhit, New name--same old shit)

Well, my friends at Mississauga Transhit sent "Transit Enforcement" to talk to me again. 
Apparently, the Customer Service Cry-Babies were not happy with how I talk to them.  
Boo-hoo, let me get out the violin.
I don't understand what they expect Transit Enforcement to do. What the hell can they do? Transit Enforcement only has the power to enforce bi-laws. 

These people are stupid. They are just pissed off because I don't put up with their shit.
Do you see why these people annoy me?

I have spoken with a legal council, because I am planning on filing a case against MiWay. Although, I can not provide any more details at this time.

I have been advised to report **everything** that I see happening on MiWay property in professional incident reports, as if I was reporting as a security guard.
However, I am not to communicate with anyone except Customer Service, and by email only. I am to keep copies of all emails sent and received.
That means that if the cry-babies want to sent Enforcement again, well, too bad. I can't communicate with them. Everything will now all have to go through Customer Service only.

I am now seriously thinking of breaking-down and using Brampton transit instead. The problems I am having with the Presto fare system do not come close to the headaches I get from Mississauga Transhit.

As for Pizza Pizza, I have not been ordering from them lately. Too expensive for one thing, and they are idiots for another.

I have been forgetting to mention Tim Horton's. The location at Courtneypark Drive and Kennedy Road seem to have huge problems with simple orders.

I always order a coffee from them on the way to work, because it is the closest to work, and the coffee at work is crap.
If I order from a Toronto location, as i prefer, the coffee will be cold by the time I get to work on those slow Mississauga buses.

Here is my order for coffee: Large with two milk and two sweetener.
Simple isn't it? Not for them, apparently.
For the last four times, here is what I received:
1: Large coffee, milk only.
2: Large coffee, sweetener only.
3: Large coffee, cream and sweetener
4: Large coffee, milk and sugar

Really? 
How difficult is that order? 
At least they were able to get "large" correct.

Only in Mississauga.

Unfortunately, I am kind of stuck there until I move to Montreal, which is 13 months away.
Oh, yeah, I am counting the months, now. 
End of September, 2015, it will be bye-bye Ontario, and Mississauga can pucker-up and kiss my ass.

Mississauga--We Really Suck.


-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
STATS
Record: 0 / 1  / 1 
Weigh-in on August 8 / 2014 @ 86 kg / 189 lbs. {no change}
Last bout: June 14 / 2014 [Loss by Decision]
Next scheduled bout: September 27 @ George Bell Arena
Training schedule: Monday to Sunday, sparring 3 times weekly
Coach: Richard Soucé
Trainer: Junmar Emon
Resting HR: 64 - 66
Stance: Orthodox 
Status:  ACTIVE
--------------------------------------------------
TRAINING 

Friday Aug. 1   Bloor  CARDI, FLR  90 mins
Saturday Aug. 2  Bloor  CARDI, BAG  90 mins
Sunday Aug. 3  Bloor  FLR, CARDI, RESIST   90 mins
Monday Aug. 4 Bloor  CARDI, RESTIST  60 mins
Tuesday Aug. 5   Stockyards  SHDBX, BAG, 60 mins
Wednesday Aug. 6  Bloor  BAG, CARDI  60 mins
Thursday Aug. 7  Stockyards SHDBX, BAG 60 mins 
Friday Aug. 8 Bloor  CARDI, FLR, BAG  90 mins
----------------------------------------------------
SPARRING

TUESDAY  4 rds.  Focus Offense 
--------------------------------------

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment