ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, October 16, 2015

No Bronze Gloves For "The Brick"

ENTRY 267


Slow Week, But Lots Of Work

I don't have much to report .
Not a lot of people showed up at the boxing gym this week, and I was not doing any sparring.

The next Stockyards' boxing show is in December.
I hope I can get a bout for that show.

I have been working very hard this week on I few things that I noted during Saturday's match.
I don't know why that loss is still bothering me.
I took some still captures from the video a couple of days ago, and I was looking at my opponent. He was a really big dude. His arms are the size of my neck.


I have been told that I have a massive set of balls just to fight this guy to begin with, but to get into the ring at all takes some.
I understand that, but I was so hyped on winning, and to lose by knock out...
Yeah, it was a knock out. Don't sugar-coat it by calling it a technical knock out.
Cut the crap. The dude stopped me with strikes, and hurt me. That is a knock out.

Anyway, it may take me a while to get over it, but that may not be a bad thing.
It is an incentive to keep training, and working hard on fixing my mistakes.

Hopefully, I will do a bit of sparring next week, and start getting into it again.


Bronze Gloves

A few Stockyards' guys are going into the Bronze Gloves tournament in Brampton this weekend.
I will not be going, due to the fact that there is no Masters class.
Piss me off, but I won't go into that now.

Good luck to the Stockyards' team members going to the tournament this weekend.

======================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:














"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:




215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"
                                                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment