ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Final Countdown...

ENTRY 265


The Final Preparations

Richard has been working very hard with his boxers to prepare them for Saturday's show.
It will also be Stockyards' fourth anniversary party. 

Scheduled card includes:
From the Stockyards Boxing Team, Oliver Kladnik, Joel Freza, Michael Quach, Nick Goudecek, Thomas Alberto, Kofi Sarpong, and myself.
We will also be welcoming boxers from Cabbagetown Boxing Club, Rev MMA, TNT Boxing (Guelph), Black Eye Boxing (Brantford), and Big Tyme Boxing Club (Orangeville). 

Please come out and support your local boxers and boxing club.

October 10, doors open at 7 PM. Contact Stockyards Boxing and Fitness for more information.





I will be sparring on Tuesday and Wednesday to get some final tips from the coach, and I will be doing pad work with Will on Thursday. Also, I will be working on cardio daily.

I have received some very helpful information from the coaches and fellow team members on how to deal with this guy from Orangeville.
It is all helpful information, that will be put to good use.

There is a bid of bad news. 
The uniforms are not ready.
Richard is expecting them in by Friday. 
I hope they are in, because I really want to wear the team colours on Saturday. Otherwise, I will have to revert to my "Brick green" uniform.


No Blog Entry On Friday

Due to my competition on Saturday, I will not be writing an entry on Friday. 
There will be a special entry on Sunday, complete with updated results from the card.
See the "Results" scroll above for complete results (Scroll may not work on mobile devices).

By the end of next week, I should have all of the bouts edited for Metropolis TV. I will announce when they are ready for viewing.  The main event and mine will be the first available for viewing, probably by Wednesday next week.


========================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:














"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:




215 Ryding Ave. Toronto





"The Brick"

Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) 
 Style: Offensive-Aggressive
Status:  ACTIVE 
WEIGH-IN
   Current:  189 lbs / 85 kg 
                                                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment