ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Long Road To Brampton

ENTRY 274


Sparring Report

On Monday, Richard wanted me to do three rounds with Newton.
As always, he made me work really hard. 
I felt kind of bad, because I was practicing hitting really hard, and Newton is not a really big guy.
I was surprised, the guy can take a punch, and can also throw a couple of good ones as well.

I did not spar Leo, and that is just as well.

There was no sparring on Tuesday.
I did some heavy bag and shadow boxing.


Brampton Cup Training Update

I started my Brampton Cup training with Coach Will on Sunday.

Will pointed out a couple of things he wants me to work on.
I practiced in the mirror for a few rounds.
We also did the sidestep drill again, then we finished with 200 sit-ups.
It was over two hours of training, which I will have to do every week.
During the week, I have to practice what Will taught on the Sunday.

The long road to Brampton.


======================================================





"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:








REGISTRATION DUE: January 1




"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto

THIS GYM IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
OTHER GYMS BEING CONSIDERED:
SULLY'S, SIBERIA, CABBAGETOWN


"The Brick"
                                                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment