ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, November 27, 2015

Working Hard, Defence Getting Better

ENTRY 279


Sparring Report

Not much sparring this week again.
Only six rounds total.
In addition to what I did Monday, I did another three rounds with Newton on Tuesday.
I didn't get any on Wednesday or Thursday.
I like to do eight minimum, and this is the second week I did not get to do my minimum.
However, I did some drills with Will on Thursday.


Brampton Cup Training Update

On Thursday, I did over two hours of training with Coach Will.
As part of that, I did a drill with Kofi to practise defence.
I also did more work on improving my footwork.
Will said that he has seen improvement, and that of course is a good thing.

It is two months to the Brampton Cup.
It sounds like a lot of time, but it really isn't.

I do not plan on competing otherwise until then,

There is also a Stockyards' show a couple of weeks after the Cup.
There is also a charity event shortly after the Stockyards' show.
My goal is to participate in all of them.

It is a lot of work, but being an athlete is not easy.


======================================================





"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:








REGISTRATION DUE: January 1




"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto

THIS GYM IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
OTHER GYMS BEING CONSIDERED:
SULLY'S, SIBERIA, CABBAGETOWN


"The Brick"
                                                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment