ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Is A Wahlburger Good For A Boxer ?

ENTRY 313


Sparring Report

I sparred Oliver on Thursday. That was a good session.
I told Richard that I need more sparring like that. I need to spar boxers, since that is what I am. 
You know what I mean. As opposed to guys who are just boxing for recreation.
I mean, I don`t mind sparring for recreation either, but I need more competitive sparring. That is the only way I am going to be able to get better.


Is A Wahlburger Good For A Boxer ?

Here is the `thing`of the week.
I exercise daily, I also eat healthy whenever possible. That means that I can afford a treat occasionally.
On Friday, the wife and I decided to try Wahlburger. You know, it is owned by the Wahlberg brothers.
I have to say I was very pleased with it overall. 
Service was fast, the food was excellent, and it was surprisingly not that expensive. Less than $40 for the two of us, including tax.
My wife had a single and I had a double, and we both had a side and drink.


The 'Double Decker' Wahlburger, $11.95

I also found it interesting that they had this poster in the men's room:



That was my treat for the week, and I went to Bloor Fitness right after to work it off.

Looking For Opponent

While I am on the topic: Any coaches out there with a Masters Novice in around the 80 kg class, and is available for our April 30 card, please let Coach Richard at Stockyards know ASAP.


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"








No comments:

Post a Comment