ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, April 1, 2016

Charity Match With A Former Professional !

ENTRY 311

Coach Richard told me on Wednesday that he sometimes thinks I am crazy because I will accept a challenge from any opponent.
He is right.
However, for this one he just might have me check into a mental hospital.

I have been working on this for a few months, but I have been keeping it a secret.
I especially did not want Richard to know.

I will be having an exhibition match with one of the greatest boxers of all time !

Mike Tyson.

Yep. Its true.
Why not? He is the same age as I.

I have met him a couple of times in Toronto, and he is a great guy.

I talked with time about it the last time I met him, and he felt that it was a great idea, so we went from there. He will come out of retirement for one day in the name of charity.

Now, here we are.
An exhibition bout for charity, along with four others on the card.

The bout will be the main event on the card that will be taking place in New York at the Brooklyn Community center. 

Mark your calendar for May 14 ! Tickets will be available starting next week.

This will definitely be the highlight of my life, and very exciting for all watching !


Oh, and "The Brick" would like to wish everyone a very happy April Fool's Day. 


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"








No comments:

Post a Comment