ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, April 22, 2016

Time To Shut The 'F' Up

ENTRY 317



Time To Shut The 'F' Up

From this point and until after my match on April 30, I will no longer be describing my training techniques or sharing any more sparring videos.
Obviously, this is a publicly viewable blog so it is possible for my opponent and/or coaches to access it. Therefore, my training methods and any discussions I have with my coaches and trainers about this bout will no longer be revealed to the public.


Sparring Report

I sparred on Wednesday.  Coach Richard provided some feedback.
I sparred on Thursday, and got a few pointers from Trainer Jackie.



Publication Notice

All readers please note:  There will be no 'Comments From the Blue Corner' on Friday April 29. There will be a special entry on Sunday May 1 that will feature highlights, results, and photos from Fight Night XXVIII.  
Also, all of the Stockyards' boxer's bouts will be available for viewing on the Metropolis TV YouTube channel beginning with the main event available for viewing by the following Tuesday.
Exact dates will be posted on this blog once post-production is complete.


(Another) Videographer Needed

I have found one person, but I need another.

I am looking for some one to assist in video recording at George Bell Arena on April 30 from the hours of 7 PM until about 11 PM. The production will be for Metropolis TV.
It will be a two-camera shoot (HD 1080p) with separate audio capture using a digital audio device.
If you have knowledge of video/TV production and would like to assist. please let me know.
Film/broadcasting students welcome.
This is a volunteer position. Metropolis TV will supply light snacks and beverages.

====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"












https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b235lm7JoAk

No comments:

Post a Comment