ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Training and Sparring Report With Video


ENTRY 315


Sparring Report

Interesting sparring on Monday. I sparred a professional boxer who has had 24 bouts.
He gave me a good workout, but I need it. It is less than two weeks until my own bout.

See our sparring session here:
PAUL--MARIO April 18

I have to say, considering the situation, I didn`t do too poorly.  

No sparring on Tuesday, but I did 10 rounds on the bag, some defensive drills, dips, ab work, and 10 sets of sprints.
I am going to continue doing 10 sprints this week, but starting next Monday, I am going to add one each day until my bout on Saturday. 


Who Will Win?

I am once again conducting a survey on who will win and how on April 30. 
The last time, the majority of you guessed correctly.
The survey is at the top-right of this blog.


Videographer Needed

I am looking for some one to assist in video recording at George Bell Arena on April 30 from the hours of 7 PM until about 11 PM. The production will be for Metropolis TV.

It will be a two-camera shoot (HD 1080p) with separate audio capture using a digital audio device.
If you have knowledge of video/TV production and would like to assist. please let me know.
Film/broadcasting students welcome.
This is a volunteer position. Metropolis TV will supply light snacks and beverages.


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"












https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b235lm7JoAk

No comments:

Post a Comment