ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Fight Night XXVIII

SPECIAL ENTRY


Stockyards Fight Night XXVIII

I did not see all the boxing last night since I was preparing for my own bout.
However, I did make time to watch my team mates.
As always, we all did well.

Newton won by a split decision over Hansel in bout 2.

I lost by a decision to Phillip in bout 6. 

Oliver lost by a decision to Dylan in bout 9.

Tara's I was unable to watch.due to having to warm=up for my own bout.


My Bout

I have to say this was my best performance of all time. All of my coaches were very proud.
It was a very close bout, and really could have gone either way.
My drawback was that I waited too long to get going. I kind of 'relaxed' for most of the first round. Although, my opponent who has never been in the ring before except to spar, surprised me a bit.
On the first bell, he shot out of his corner and began to attack. I didn't even know what was happening. However, it did not take me long to clue in that I needed to use a major defense with this guy.
Unfortunately, my offence did not come until midway through round two and most of round three.
I won round three, but did not do enough in the first two rounds to win over the judges.
Overall, I did quite well and the coaches were happy.


Video Schedule

This time only the Stockyards' Boxer's videos will be available this week.
Others may be available later in the month, or when requested.

Oliver Kladnik vs. Dylan Taylor      [available now]


Paul Brechbuhler vs. Phillip Gray    [available now]

Newton Collins vs.Hansel Espino   [available Monday]

Tara Snape vs. Larab Hussain   [available Tuesday]
.

====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"












No comments:

Post a Comment