ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It Is Just Too Hot

ENTRY 325


Too Damn Hot

Stockyards was closed on Monday in recognition of Victoria Day.
As for Tuesday. It was just too damn hot. It was so far the warmest day of the year. It reached 29 Celsius or 87 Fahrenheit.
Really too hot to do much, so there was for sure no sparring. However, I still went in for some shadow boxing and bag, and I did my usual run around the park. I did some ab work and weight training as well.
This is my last week of regular training and diet.
I go into pre-fight starting May 30.

I also want to wish the very best to Stockyards' Ed Hanecak who will be part of the VIctory Charity Ball at the CBC Broadcast Centre on Thursday..

For info or to donate: VICTORY CHARITY BALL

I can not afford tickets, but I work very close, so I will be cheering from work,


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"








No comments:

Post a Comment