ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, May 13, 2016

Not Much Sparring :(

ENTRY 322


Sparring Report

Wow. No sparring this week except for Monday.
That is not a big deal since I am not training for a bout.


Other Training

That is all for this week.
Although, I have been doing running daily.
I have also been doing a lot of heavy bag, and I have started using the speed
bag again. I have not done speed bag training in a few months. I actually kind of forgot about it.  
In addition I have been shadow boxing with focus in offence.

I would like to be doing some more sparring with focus on offence. I would like to do at least eight rounds per week.
Hopefully, more guys will start showing up for sparring.
Leo " The Cobra"  is supposed to be returning on Monday, so I will possibly get in some work then.


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"









No comments:

Post a Comment