ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, May 6, 2016

Stick With It, Kid

ENTRY 320


A Little Clarification

I want to make something clear.
In the last entry I referred to the city of Mississauga as 'Pussy-suga'. 
To make it clear, this represents my general feelings of the city, and not any person or group in particular. 
I have some very good friends in that city.
I am not a huge fan of Hamilton either, but I have a lot of friends there as well.

As you already know my deep history of the city of Mississauga, and the fact that I do my best not have to travel into or though that city. 


Sparring Report

While at training yesterday, Mario asked me to spar. 
I originally was not going to do any, but I had not done much sparring this week, and since he asked me, I agreed.
I did two really good rounds.
I really like working with the professional boxers, since I learn so much from it.
Thank you for working with me.


Stick With It, Kid

Coach Will commented that my boxing career is reaching that 'pinnacle' stage.
I should not quit at this point.
Although, my original thought was that if I did not win on Saturday, I was wasting my time.
I found out that Coach Richard was thinking the same, but changed his mind after seeing what I can (really) do.
However, I performed very well, and have decided to keep with it. 
That 'Win' is coming!


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"











No comments:

Post a Comment