ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Winning...Respect

ENTRY 319


My Bout In Review

I did not win on Saturday.
Although, it was not the same as what happened in October.
I actually did quite well. Very well. It was actually my best bout of all time.
My big mistake was not enough offense, so that is going to be my focus for the next few weeks.

My opponent was Phillip 'Junior" Gray from Kombat Arts.
I have to say, I was not expecting much from him, and he surprised me.
At the opening bell, he booted it out of his corner, across the ring right for me.
I will admit, I did drop a deuce or two during that time, but I was ready for him.
It looked like he was trying for a quick knockout. Yeah. That wasn't about to happen. I'm sorry I ruined your day. I put up a good defense, but as I mentioned in the last entry, I needed to be more offensive.

Phillip's coach has expressed interest in a rematch. 
Although it is unusual for the winner to request a rematch. Maybe he thinks he is going to try to knock me out again. Yeah sure. If I am going to be knocked out, it is certainly not gong to be by a guy from Pussy-sauga.
Anyway, Coach Richard and Coach WIll have also both said that they would welcome a rematch.
It looks like it will be happening, and likely on the next Stockyards' card. 
I can't see me going to Mississauga to rematch, but it is possible. 

Although I did not win the bout, I did earn a lot of respect. Respect from the coaches, my colleagues, and the audience.
Now all I have to do for the next bout is win the respect of the judges.


====================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"












No comments:

Post a Comment