ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Coach Is Away But No Time To Slack

 ENTRY 360



COACH IS AWAY, BUT NO TIME TO SLACK


Coach Brock is away this weekend, but that does  not mean 'The Brick' can rest.

I am working very hard on training. I want to end this year with a win.

I am also investing in some new boxing gear.
I will be visiting the Pickering/Ajax area on Wednesday to look for some new gear, and also to train at the Durham Boxing Academy.

Other than that, I have nothing else to report.

My next entry will be on Wednesday after returning from Ajax.
I'm sure at that time I will have a lot to say.

Remember Hamilton people, you can come to Mohawk College on December 10 to watch me compete on the 'Seasons Beatings' card.
More information on that even soon.


====================================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================


'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2285 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment