ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Still Working On Offense, Next Bout Soon !

 ENTRY 357


METROPOLIS TV COVERAGE OF STOCKYARDS BOXING FIGHT NIGHT XXX


No, it has nothing to do with adult content. Just some great boxing from the George Bell Arena.
Six exciting bouts by some great athletes.

See it HERE. From Metropolis TV.






TORONTO BOXING ACADEMY SPARRING REPORT

Tuesday sparring, I did eight rounds.
Coach has been happy with my performance, but I have noticed that offence still needs some work.

My next bout is soon, so I really need to step things up.

One or two more bouts this year, and possible one at the beginning of 2017, likely under WBC sanction. 
Then there is the Golden Gloves in the spring.

I have also mentioned to Coach Brock about the Ringside Masters tournament in the U.S.
He said that he is going to try to get me into it.
It is usually in the summer, and that is a long way away, but this is something that needs planning. It will involve spending a few days away from home, even out of the country.

As it stands right now, and if all that is planned actually happens, I may decide to stay with OBA until I retire from boxing.

Hopefully that won`t be for another few years, and even after I stop competing, I will stay involved with the sport in some other way.


====================================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================


'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2285 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment