ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sparring Coach Brock

 ENTRY 364






SPARRING REPORT

I did some training with Coach Brock on Saturday.
He gave me a few pointers including how to get out of a clinch against the ropes.
Very helpful.
Plus, I am working on my own set of surprises for Mr.Turnbull.

This has been a rough year for me in boxing, and I am not going to let the year end with another loss.


VIDEOGRAPHER NEEDED

Anyone with video experience, especially with covering sports, is asked to contact me to cover the Seasons Beatings event at Mohawk College.


That is all I have for this post.
I am going to be starting pre-bout training in a couple of weeks, and I do not want to reveal any of my training techniques.

If you want to see how I trained, come to the event on December 10.

      

==============================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================



'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment