ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pre-Bout Training Starting Now, But the Party Will Continue For Another Week Or So

 ENTRY 367





SPARRING REPORT, TUESDAY 

I sparred Shanice four rounds.
She gave me a very interesting pointer. I'm not sharing it with you, but it is something very helpful that I will be practising.


PRE-BOUT TRAINING STARTING EARLIER, BUT STILL PARTYING WHILE I CAN

I have, well actually my coaches have, decided to start training camp now.
My original thought was to start on November 20.
My pre-bout training schedule is in affect immediately.
However, I'm not starting pre-bout diet until November 20.
Therefore, the 'party' will continue a bit longer.

I keep getting treats at work.
After the Halloween party, the board members brought an entire bowl of left over candies and chocolates to my desk.
Om this past Saturday, one of the residents had a birthday party and had this huge slab cake.
Guess where the left-overs ended up?
Cake? Really? That has to be the worst thing for me right now.

Yesterday, somebody brought me a huge Lindt chocolate with hazelnuts. One of my favourite chocolates. It was a 300 gram bar.
I say 'was' because, um, it 'was'.

For now, I'm going to party like its November 19.
At midnight on November 20, its party over, out of time.


"ROAD TO HAMILTON" TRAINING SCHEDULE (Begins  November 20    NOW)

Sunday: {rest day}
Monday: Light cardio...
Tuesday: Technical training [Sparring if available]/heavy bag/abs conditioning/upper body conditioning/double-ended bag/light cardio/legs conditioning...
Wednesday: Technical training [Sparring if available]/heavy bag/abs conditioning/upper body conditioning/double-ended bag/light cardio/legs conditioning... (Vlog production)
Thursday: Technical training [Sparring if available]/heavy bag/abs conditioning/upper body conditioning/double-ended bag/light cardio/legs conditioning...
Friday: Heavy cardio...
Saturday: Sparring...


SUPERVISOR SUPPORT

My supervisor wants to watch me box sometime. He is actually very interested.
He might even go to Hamilton to watch next month.

Oh, great.


THIS WEEK`S VLOG:
`Road To Hamilton--Week 4`



Cheers,

'The Brick'



==============================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================



'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment