ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday (Morning's) Alright For Fighting

 ENTRY 366






SPARRING REPORT, SATURDAY MORNING

Sparring on Saturday morning.
They brought  in a guy from another gym. 
I have to say I really appreciated that. That was something that Richard never did for me. 
Anyway, we started doing some technical drills outside the ring.
After four rounds of just doing technical, he pulled something in his shoulder and had to call it a day.
So much for our sparring session. Although, the technical drills were very helpful.

He will be coming back another day next week, so we will try again.


NEW VLOG

For those not yet familiar with it, I have started publishing a vlog of my training. Right now it will be available every Wednesday, but may become more frequent depending on popularity.

It will be on 'The Brick's' Facebook page, along with a link to YouTube.

Here is last week's for those who have not yet seen it: 
ROAD TO HAMILTON, WEEK 5


That is all for this entry.
With me beginning to crack down on training and not revealing too much of my training methods, I do not have much to post here at this time.

There will also be no vlog entry on my final week of training (December 7). 
It will be posted the week after my bout. 
This is so to not reveal my final level of training to my opponent or his coach. It will be used for my personal use until after December 10 when it will be published to the public.


Cheers,

'The Brick'



==============================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================



'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment