ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Thursday, November 17, 2016

A New Hope

 ENTRY 369





A NEW HOPE

I don't know who or how the fire got under my butt, but I am really hyped about this upcoming bout verses Scott Turnbull.

I find that I have been really working harder than ever.
It may be that Coach Brock in some way inspires me.
For the first time in a long time, I have a positive attitude towards training.

On Tuesday he told me that I should jab while I am moving. I believe, 'jab and move' or 'stick and move' is what this is more commonly called.
I have been practising that along with a few other surprises.

I just wish I could get more sparring time somehow.
There are many things I want to work on that I can really only do during sparring.

It is just over three weeks when I will be meeting Scott Turnbull in the ring and in front of many spectators.
I have many mixed feeling about this, but like all other experiences in life, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

To see my training progress, my weekly training vlog for this week is ready for viewing below.
It will be the second-last entry until the new year.
As I have mentioned in the past, there will be no vlog or blog during the week before December 10 so I an concentrate 100% on training.

I would like to continue vlogging after a short Holiday break, but the new vlog will be in a slightly different format.
More on that later.

THIS WEEK`S VLOG: Road To Hamilton --Week Three


"ROAD TO HAMILTON" TRAINING SCHEDULE 

Sunday: {rest day}
Monday: Light cardio...
Tuesday: Technical training [Sparring if available]/heavy bag/abs conditioning/upper body conditioning/double-ended bag/light cardio/legs conditioning...
Wednesday: Technical training [Sparring if available]/heavy bag/abs conditioning/upper body conditioning/double-ended bag/light cardio/legs conditioning... (Vlog production)
Thursday: Technical training [Sparring if available]/heavy bag/abs conditioning/upper body conditioning/double-ended bag/light cardio/legs conditioning...
Friday: Heavy cardio...
Saturday: Sparring...


Cheers,

'The Brick'



Don't forget about this weekend's pro card at Hershey Centre:





...and this guy in three weeks:

DECEMBER 10




==============================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================



'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment