ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

It Is the Pre-Pre-Bout Training

 ENTRY 365






SPARRING REPORT

Four rounds on Tuesday.
Focus on offense.
.
None on Wednesday.


WHO WILL WIN?

I have not officially started training for December 10 yet, but I have started preparing.

Scott Turnbull is a good boxer from what I have heard and he also hits very hard.

I promised Brock a win, and I do not back down on my promises.

This is apparently going to be a big event.
A friend of mine in Hamilton said that he saw advertising for the event on a bus.
Also, Mohawk College is a large venue.
This will not be the time or place to make a screw-up.

I have once again added the poll at the top-right for people to make their predictions.

I am also going to start vloging my training.
The first entry of my training vlog is here:

Training--Week 5

There is also a link on Facebook for those who visit 'The Brick's' Facebook page.



==============================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================



'The Brick' is proud to be a member of
http://www.ontarioboxing.ca/


'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment